Staging Tips for Your Fort Lauderdale, FL Real Estate Sale
10 Low Cost Ways to Make Your Fort Lauderdale, FL Home Buyers Say WOW!
These low cost strategies to make your home more appealing are sure to have your potential buyers saying WOW! Plus these tips are quick and easy.
1. Clean, clean, clean!
2. Touch up or repaint any areas that may need attention - neutral colors (white, light beige, light gray) are always best!
3. Remove any items that cause your home to look cluttered or may be offensive to prospective buyers.
4. Replace any old, tarnished doorknobs on your doors and polish or replace your house numbers.
5. Maximize natural light flow into your home.
6. Mow the lawn, tidy up all landscaping and add fresh mulch to your planting beds.
7. Purchase a new mailbox.
8. Make sure all lightbulbs (interior and exterior) are functioning.
9. If you live in a condo or community with a mandatory association, notify them that you will be selling your home.
10. Consider having a home inspection so you can address any issues long before they become an issue for a prospective buyer.
Home Selling Made Easier!
While there are many details to be handled during the sale of your home, from preparing your home for the market, pricing the property correctly, negotiating offers, inspections, and so on, you can breathe easier knowing every detail will be handled on your behalf to your complete satisfaction. Contact us, your real estate experts for more information about a complimentary pre-listing consultation today!
Request Your Complimentary Home Evaluation
While many real estate agents still use the old fashion "PFA" (Pulled From the Air) method to determine the fair market value of your home, we will remove all of the guesswork when evaluating your home. Your home will be priced properly using current data to perform a Comparative Market Analysis (CMA). In the CMA, we will collect and compare data for homes that have recently sold in your neighborhood. This system will analyze homes that are comparable to yours in terms of house size, lot size, improvements, locations, and schools. Request your FREE Home Evaluation today!